22 Absurd Life Quotes That You Can Probably Relate To


Having lived in this world for almost a quarter-century, I can tell that life is much more absurd than our parents and teachers tell us. Sometimes all you can do is laugh at bizarre situations. It looks like the Tumblr blog Absurd Life Quote shares the same sentiment. Check out these ridiculously funny one-liners and tell us which ones you can identify with!

1. Age is just a number...



2. Unless you grew up to become a rich businessman



3. Guilty as charged (pun intended)





4. "Camera, Y U NO like me?!"



5. That's more than most of us have...



6. Do not forget me.




7. Plan B



8. "Three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead." – Benjamin Franklin



9. Should've set an alarm...




10. "Should I go for donuts or a Snickers...?"



11. Bruh...


12. Yup...



13. Or changing your sheets and not taking a shower...



14. An articulate post-card to send to your nemesis



15. CAN SOMEBODY LOVE ME PLEASE?


16. I love open connections...



17. That'll do



18. Can't help it...



19. The definition of love



20. For the social media Kings & Queens



21. Or the one from "Gladiator"...



22. Preferably when I'm on the stationary bike with my smartphone...



This article originally appeared on designtaxi. Some edits have been made so to fit Quoteful's style.

You Might Also Like

COMMENTS